At Lucid Insights we can add measurable value to your business by partnering closely with you to deliver focussed solutions and outcomes. We determine the scope and duration of our consulting engagements with you, depending on the stage at which we get involved in your project and your exact needs.
For new clients, we are more than happy to invest up to a week of charge-free time (depending on the size of the engagement), to orient our consultants around your organisation.
Our consulting engagement:
- Advisory and delivery services as detailed in our consulting services
- Larger projects are broken into smaller deliverables
- Pricing depends on the nature of the service:
- Project Delivery
- Fixed price – based on the defined scope of the project, with a warranty period
- Time and materials – hourly based, with a minimum of 4 hours charged per engagement
- Ongoing Support – hourly based, with minimum of 1 hour charge per engagement
- Project Delivery
- Surveys are conducted after each project, and/or at regular intervals during the project, to provide feedback on the experience and outcomes.
We provide Power BI training for your people on-site, focussed on your unique needs. Typically, this means:
- Preliminary assessment of your attendees to understand their needs
- Customisation of structure and content to match their profiles
- Iterative “show and do” delivery where there is a strong focus on hands-on reinforcement
- Pricing is based on a rate per user, per course, with a maximum of 10 people per course
- Surveys are conducted after each session to provide feedback on the experience and outcomes
Power BI – Introduction
An introduction to Power BI Desktop and Power BI Service. This covers basic concepts, how to get data and visualise data from an existing model. It also includes the concepts of publishing and sharing. Duration: 6 hours. Level: Basic.
Power BI – Essentials
Provides a greater focus on the role of data acquisition and data modelling skills in Power BI Desktop. Followed up by a discussion on best practices and available resources for self-help. Duration: 6 hours. Level: Intermediate.