- Continuity of analysis and reporting post Go-Live with Dynamics AX.
- Improved usability of cash pricing model.
- No additional technologies introduced.
- Reduced manual data entry.
- Reporting based previously on a legacy system, being replaced, had to be re-implemented in Dynamics AX.
- Availability and knowledge of staff placed a constraint on what could be implemented in Microsoft / ZAP business intelligence cube.
Lucid Insights was a key contributor to the program of work, which included both external consulting companies and internal staff.
Dynamics AX native reporting:
- Worked with both internal staff and external consulting companies to identify the reporting requirements.
- Directed the external Dynamics AX developer to build the required reporting.
Excel based reporting & models:
- Worked with internal staff to identify the reporting and modelling requirements.
- Implementation of menu driven Excel based models & reporting using a combination of VBA and ZAP / Microsoft Analysis Services cube.
- VBA was used to automate the extraction and modelling of data from the cube and subsequent update of reporting / models.
- Project Management
- Data Modelling
- Visual Basic for Applications
- Report Design and Development
- Analysis Services Cube
- Excel 2016
- Dynamics AX 2012